Open job vacancy in our First Level Support team
Are you interested in new technologies and in exciting international projects? We are looking for a new team member.
First Level Support (40 bis 60 Prozent) oder (80 bis 100 Prozent)
- Telephone support
- Ticketing and incident management
- Support of applications
- Maintenance and servicing work on the systems as well as preparation of customer-specific data evaluations and reports
- Customer support as well as promotion and maintenance of successful customer relationships
- Completed basic technical training
- Experience in technical support is an advantage
- Enjoy working with computers
- Flair for numbers
- Initiative, independence, sense of responsibility, structured working style
- Confident and self-assured appearance
- Very good oral and written German skills Good knowledge of English and French
- Career changers are welcome
- exciting job with a lot of personal responsibility
- an international working environment
- young, committed and dynamic team
- good social benefits
- beautiful offices in a prime location in district 4
- pleasant working atmosphere
- interesting perspectives and development opportunities
Who we are?
ASE AG, an emerging, successful and future-oriented tech com-pany based in the heart of Zurich, offers products and services for the intelligent and secure operation of transport hubs, retail spaces and events. Since 2011, we have been serving leading companies with methods from Big Data, Algorithmics, Simulation and IoT. We use our know-how and expertise to collect, analyse and simulate data, guaranteeing clients more efficient workflows. With the help of our Pe-destrian Analytics System, we achieve profitable insights for the optimal use of the existing infrastructure. Whether we are tackling planning-compliant evacuations, developing fire protection concepts or advising shopping centre managers and railway station operators, our solutions meet the complex requirements of ever-increasing pedestrian traffic in urban areas.
We are looking forward to receive your application by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Silvia Keller on +41 44 533 75 41.